At Many Rivers we are here to help build your businesses and share different resources and strategies that can assist you on your business journey.
Today, we share an Instagram Marketing Tip from digital marketing guru, Neil Patel, from his article 10 Powerful Instagram Marketing Tips (that actually work).
We are all about making your business journey easier so have broken it down into single, digestible Instagram tips.
Posting the right kind of content to stay relevant to followers while also bringing in new ones is important. It can be hard to know which kinds of posts work best for growing your audience. So, here’s the first Instagram marketing tip that you can use make the most of the platform.
Tip One | Switch to a business profile
Before you start thinking about your Instagram marketing plan, be sure that you have an Instagram Business Account.
It’s easy to switch your current profile to a business account.
Head to your settings and click on “Switch to Business Profile” to get started.
Benefits of a business profile
- Followers can click on your contact button to get in touch with you right from your Instagram page just like they would from your website.
- A business profile allows you to create and publish Instagram ads without needing to use Facebook’s advertising tools.
- You can also access Instagram analytics tools, called Insights, which provide stats about the impressions and reach of your posts.
Once you’ve unlocked the free perks that come along with a business profile, you need to start using them to track metrics and understand your audience.
Lets finish with some stats:
Since Instagram’s creation, it has grown into the ultimate platform for sharing photos.
Here are some stats from Hootsuite in October 2019:
- 1 billion people use Instagram every month
- 500 million use Instagram stories every day
- 63% of Instagram users login every day
- 200 million Instagram users will visit at least one business profile a day
We hope you have found the above tips useful.
Next we talk through some of the free Instagram tools available. Keep an eye out.
Many Rivers is here to help people start small businesses and grow existing businesses. To find out if we are the right fit for your needs check out our Small Business Self Assessment form and see if we can help you on your business journey.
Read more . . .