At Many Rivers we are driven to support economic outcomes for people and communities in need.
As an organisation supported by our funding partners, we are also driven by transparency and strive to share all the data we collect to demonstrate our outcomes. After 7 years of data collection and annual evaluation we are conscious of continuing to improve the accessibility of our data and the outcomes they demonstrate.
To support data accessibility we have partnered with Deloitte Access Economics to develop a data visualisation tool that uniquely pulls a subset of our microenterprise data collected over the last 10 years. By using this tool we aim to improve the use and understanding of the impact and change our work drives over time.
How the data visualisation tool can help you
The data visualisation tool can help you:
- Understand the types of clients that Many Rivers has supported over time
- View our geographical impact and growth across Australia
- Gain insight into the outcomes and impact our microenterprise work has achieved
Below you can click through and explore the tool.
To explore the full Many Rivers Evaluation Dashboard 2019 | Deloitte Access Economics tool click here.
In 2012, Many Rivers engaged Deloitte Access Economics to develop a framework to measure the long-term performance of Many Rivers’ Microenterprise Development program.
The framework study looked at:
- the types of outcomes likely to be associated with Many Rivers’ activity;
- the data and indicators needed to assess the outcomes; and
- recommendations for how the data and indicators should be collected.
The framework set out the details required to measure the short-and long-term outcomes associated with Many Rivers’ program. A range of potential indicators were included and relate predominantly to economic, social and capacity building outcomes for individuals, businesses and their communities.
You can also read the 2019 7th Outcomes Evaluation (2019) here as a PDF.
We would love to hear what you think.