Business coaches help clients to take control of their financial future by setting up and running their own business.
It can be hard to know where to start when opening your own business. That’s why we have a talented team of business coaches who work with clients over the long-term to start, stay and thrive in their businesses.
Business coaches help clients with all aspect of their business and can tailor support to their individual needs and the needs of their business.
Here are some examples of what Many Rivers can help you with:
- Understanding and meeting business registration and insurance requirements
- Risk analysis
- Drawing up a business plan
- Managing cash flow and book-keeping
- Supporting you to create a website
- Establishing a link with customers and suppliers
- Market research and marketing ideas
- Growing your business
- Access to microfinance loans to help you get you business started, or grow your business
- Expanding your business to employ staff
- Long-term support, guidance and encouragement as you continue your business journey and becomes sustainable
Our team has business tips to keep you on track:
“Go back to the Business Plan and look at what you wrote down as strengths. How can you capitalise on these?” – Tracey Lonergan, Many Rivers business coach South West NSW
“Keep everything positive. All aspects from marketing to the final sale should be a really happy experience.” – Frankie Opie, Many Rivers business coach Bendigo NSW
We have business coaches all around the country, meaning that we can reach some of the most remote and isolated regions in Australia.
A lot of our business coaches drive long distances to reach and meet with some of our clients and that is all part of our support.
No matter where you are located – we’re here to help!
We want to encourage more and more people to take that first step towards building on their small business ideas, or their existing business.
Please take the Small Business Self-Assessment and see if we are right for you – and remember, we’re here to support you the whole way.
Make sure to watch these videos of our business coaches as they talk about the work that they do daily.
And check out our Top Ten Tips for protecting your business.
You can meet our dedicated Many Rivers Team here.