Many Rivers small business support helps Australians start, stay and thrive in business.
When you decide to start your small business, you might not know where to start. Maybe you’re the first person in your family to open a business. That’s okay, because our Many Rivers business coaches are here to support you through your business journey.
Your own experience, the nature of your business, your market and your location will all influence the type of support that you need. Our business coaches tailor the support to each client based on your needs.
“Jamie has been a great support, very encouraging, makes you feel confident within yourself. Just his manner, knowledge and attitude rubs off on me to make me feel more motivated, confident and excited about what I’m doing.” – Kylie, Many Rivers Client, Modern Mud Australia.
Here are some examples of what Many Rivers small business support can look like:
- Understanding and meeting business registration and insurance requirements
- Risk analysis
- Drawing up a business plan
- Managing cash flow and book-keeping
- Creating a website
- Establishing a link with customers and suppliers
- Market research and marketing ideas
- Growing your business
- Access to microfinance loans to help you get you business started
- Expanding your business to employ staff
- Long-term support, guidance and encouragement as you continue your business journey continues and becomes sustainable
“We help them build a new life, a sustainable life, through small business. It’s about creating passion and enthusiasm and bringing hope.” – Joy Thacker, Many Rivers business coach, Perth WA
Here are some examples of small businesses that Many Rivers has recently supported as they’ve started their business journey.
- Natasha, Kimberley Jijigas, The Kimberley WA
- Richard and Kristijan, Jadestone Floor Cleaning Solutions, Busselton WA
- Beverley, Monarch Natural Products, Melbourne VIC
Are you ready to take the first steps towards making your business idea a reality?
We also publish regular and relevant resources on our website. Click here for some tips on running your own business.
Please take this quick Small Business Self Assessment and see if we are right for you.